Technical SpecificationsCommon method of NDT:
- Flaw Detection and Evaluation
- Leak Detection
- Location Determination
- Dimensional Measurements
- Structure and Microstructure Characterization
- Estimation of Mechanical and Physical Properties
- Stress (Strain) and Dynamic Response Measurements
- Material Sorting and Chemical Composition Determination
Complete Solution for Radiography Inspection Easy to acquire, visualize and evaluate.
- Core engine includes data acquisition analysis visualization and reporting modules.
- ADR-Assisted defect recognition and characterization.
- Exporting of indication information into customizable reports in excel, pdf and XML format.
- Supports different Image formats like TIFF, DICONDE/ DICOM, JPG, XYZ, HIS, VTK Stuctured points.
- Reference Image Viewer.
- Centralized archiving of NDT data.
- Meta Data searching capability.
A decision support system in the field of NDT especially designed for ultrasound data analysis. Kovid UT is designed to cater for advanced analysis and provide support for multi channel and phased array equipment system.
- Ray tracing.
- Delay calculation for different probe & wedge combinations.
- Multigroup combined display.
- Ability to zoom in out of the display.
- Predefined object overlay display.
- Off-line gate adjustment.
- Off-line software B/C/D 3D-scans.
- Ability to display and edit indication tables.
- Ability to add delete entries in indication tables.
- Ability to export indication tables to text files.
- Customizable report generator.
- Ability to create and modify color palette.
- Special colours.
- Perview based colour palette.
- Ability to create and save custom made layouts.
- Ability to display rebounds skips.
- Ability to display polar view.
- 3-D cursor for easy viewing.
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNRG) analysis tool.
- Ability to export data groups to text files.
- FFT & Other filters.
- Export reports to pdf, excel or xml.
End-to-end Ultrasound inspection solution for complex geometries
iMaV greatly accelerates the inspection teams’ delivery timelines, reduces inspection time, optimizes the inspection plan and reduces costs of the inspection.
For difficult-to-inspect geometries such as the nozzle to shell junction, the modeling tool is invaluable, both at the inspection planning stage, and at the inspection and analysis stages. Reporting to the end users, or generating the theoretical evidence often required by a qualification process such as ENIQ has never been easier.
- Handles complex geometries
- Works in true 3D space
- Cone and fan beams
- Simple scan plan generation
- Data visualization in 3D model
- Automatic Feature detection
- Import your existing CAD models