- Examine statements to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date.
- Organize and maintain financial records.
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned.
- Make best-practices recommendations to management.
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits.
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Certified Public Accountant and relevant years of working experience.
- Other relevant trainings and certification.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details.
- Excellent computer skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
USA – 1 person (Job code: USAC20151101)
India – 2 (Job code: INAC20151101)