- Develop cutting edge user interfaces; from concepts through requirements, use cases, implementation and test to live deployment.
- Successful integration with restful services.
- Experience establishing Apple development kit, licensing, publishing.
- Design, implement and maintain UI architecture to be sustainable and meet required features.
- Work from UI/UX requirements and mockups to build functional, high-performance Android/iOS phone and Android tablet/iPAD apps.
- Create and maintain technical design documentation for new features and applications.
- Work closely with Product Management, Client Services and Sales teams to define, deliver and support the best possible product.
- Must have experience with layouts that handle phone and tablet resolutions.
- Experience with custom or open source components.
- Write unit tests for mobile code.
- Debug critical application issues including crashes, memory leaks or concurrency problems.
- Integrate with multiple systems to move data between multiple layers of the software stack.
- Manage tasks within an Agile framework, clearing Sprinted tasks and managing JIRA workflows.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years with Android software development; 2+ years of Java, C/C++ Experience. Experience with iOS a big plus.
- Strong communication skills to communicate technical concepts and concerns to non-experts among other teams and executives
- 4+ years mobile development experience. For iOS, Objective-C.
- 4+ years in UI development on multiple shipped products with an emphasis on design, user experience, and usability
- 4+ years of experience developing server side technologies with at least one of the following C#.NET, Java, and/or Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge of all elements of a full technology stack
- Must have Git or similar version control system, and IDE such as Eclipse or Android Studio
- Experience of collaborating in an Agile environment with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors.
India – 4 people (Job code: INAP20151101)