The responsibility of this job is to implement a highly scalable distributed software platform for IoT used for device management, service creation, and application deployment that span edge and cloud container environments. Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years direct technical experience with Java as a programming language and other Java based languages, (ex: Scala).
- Experience with SOA solutions and Developer Operations.
- Experience in Agile development using TDD and pragmatic agile manifesto implementation.
- Experience in building out highly scalable solutions, including multi-tenancy, distributed compute solutions, and vertically partionable in-memory solutions.
- Knoledge in contemporary software development lifecycle tools and methodologies (ex: ZDT , TDD, CI/CD deployment practices).
- Working experience with GIT and the Github community.
- Knowledge around buffering, stream processing, complex event processing, and storage solutions (ex: Casandra, Mongo RabbitMQ, Kafka).
- Experience leveraging contemporary deployment technologies like Puppet, Docker, etc.
- Development of cloud-based solutions using platform such as Heroku or Openshift.
- Understanding on how to develop within a continuous integration environment leveraging tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson.
India – 2 people (Job code: INIOT20151101)