- Execute full lifecycle software development.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Proven working experience in software engineering.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications.
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in developing applications, and with test-driven development.
- Mastery in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
India – 5 people (Job code: INSE20151101)
China – 3 people (Job code: CHSE20151101)