- Determines annual revenue and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Set up sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Executes national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Decides and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- A Master’s degree in MBA.
- Advance Certificate in Sales Management
- Intensive Diploma in Strategic Sales practice
- +10 years of IT working experience for sales management
- Familiar with software selling and industry such as Mobile, Telecom, Networking and Automobile.
Japan – 1 person (Job code: JASD20151101)
USA – 1 person (Job coed: UASD20151101)